Version 2.6 of ProgRes CapturePro
Jenoptik has launched Version 2.6 of its CapturePro image acquisition software for ProgRes microscope cameras. Version 2.6 offers a series of functions and enhancements that make camera operation easier:
- An annotation function allows markers and text to be inserted in a previously acquired image. They will be saved as 'overlays', in order to be available for modification at any time – or for hard insertion into an image where required.
- The selection tool has been improved for convenient selection of any previously inserted elements (e.g. annotations or measurements) within an image.
- A 'drag indicator' has been added to the focus tool, in order to facilitate finding the optimal focus setting.
- In the case of time-lapse imaging, you can select a replay frequency for previously stored video files.
- Measuring functions have been revised so even names as long as 37 characters can be assigned to a set of calibration data.
- The status line now facilitates direct access to important functions, for example, direct selection of shading reference files. Several reference files can now be created, saved and easily selected for each individual ProgRes microscope camera.
- Settings from the preceding 2.5 Version are automatically adopted to remain available for continued use in CapturePro 2.6.
ProgRes CapturePro supports all current ProgRes camera systems. It is available both for Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh operating systems with immediate effect.