UHD HDMI to SDI converter
AIVION, the leading video interface solution provider, announced the NA4K2022, a small form factor UHD HDMI to SDI converter module. It is designed for applications requiring minimum size (46mm x 60mm) and 4K UHD and Full HD HDMI to SDI conversion with the highest image quality. This cost-effective and reliable solution is suitable for industrial, medical, law enforcement, professional video, and many other applications.
The NA4K2022 is an HDMI 1.4b to serial digital video (SDI) converter. Video input signals are equalized, decoded, processed, and output over coaxial connectors.
- 6G-SDI output is compliant with SMPTE ST2081-10 MODE 1 mapping
- Dual Link 3G-SDI output is compliant with SMPTE ST425-3
- 3G-SDI FHD outputs comply with SMPTE ST425-1 level A standards.
NA4K2022 provides a status information interface based on RS232 or 3.3V TTL level. A ten wire flying leads cable for power input and status output is included.
The supported video formats are:
- UHD: 3840x2160p30, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p25
- FHD: 1920x1080p60, 1920x1080p59.94, 1920x1080p50
The standard version of the NA4K2022 has two SDI outputs with 75-ohm MCX straight jacks connectors. There are also right-angle or straight coaxial connectors like DIN7A or HD-BNC as an option possible.
Overview Features NA4K2022:
- HDMI 1.4b compliant input on HDMI-A connector
- Up to 4K 3840x2160@30fps HDMI input / SDI video output
- Supply voltage 9V to 15V DC
- Operating ambient temperature range -5°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity range from 20% to 80%
- Power consumption 5.2W with 12V DC supply voltage (UHD 2160p29.97)
- Board size (L x W) 46mm x 60mm
- Wire/cable kit external interconnect
- RoHS compliant (2002/05/EG and 2011/65/EU)
- UL/UR compliant