qSmartAI80_CUQ610 Qualcomm AI vision kit
e-con Systems™, a leading embedded camera company, launches qSmartAI80_CUQ610, a Qualcomm AI vision kit based on Sony STARVIS IMX415. This ready-to-deploy AI camera kit is suitable for running image-based machine learning and deep learning models at the edge.
qSmartAI80_CUQ610 is an AI vision kit comprising of e-con's 4K MIPI low light camera module,VVDN’s SoM based on Qualcomm QCS610 SoC, and a carrier board. The 4K camera module is based on the Sony STARVIS™ IMX415 ultra low light sensor which helps in delivering exceptionally clear images even at low light conditions. Also, this kit is engineered to enable powerful computing for on-device image processing with exceptional power and thermal efficiency. In addition to offering the complete vision kit, e-con Systems also extends its customization support for the camera, carrier board, software, and even adding an enclosure. This enables customers to focus on their end application while e-con takes full control of the vision kit and solution.
“The qSmartAI80_CUQ610 AI Vision kit marks a significant milestone as our first ever camera for Qualcomm QCS series of processors utilizing the state-of-the-art Image Signal Processor of Qualcomm processors. The qSmartAI80_CUQ610 developed in partnership with VVDN Technologies, a premier electronics engineering and manufacturing company, is an ideal platform for our customers to develop next generation edge-AI-enabled embedded vision applications. The embedded vision applications require consistent image quality from the cameras irrespective of challenging light conditions and customers leverage e-con’s expert IQ tuning and solutioning capability to successfully launch their end products with shortest time-to-market" said Ranjith Kumar, Senior product manager at e-con Systems™.
Arun Kumar PN, Director of Engineering at VVDN Technologies said, "We are excited to collaborate and work closely with e-con systems by providing them with our powerful SOM Solution based on QCS610 platform. VVDN has rich and deep expertise on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipsets on the AI/ML side. Our goal has always been to offer best in class experience to our customers through the innovative technologies With VVDN's QCS610 SOM, e-con's qSmartAI80_CUQ610 will allow customers to innovate, transform and scale through powerful edge intelligence."
Key features of qSmartAI80_CUQ610
- Complete vision solution – Faster product integration and deployment thereby reducing time to market.
- Sony STARVIS™ IMX415 sensor – This ultra low light sensor helps in delivering exceptionally clear images even at low light conditions. Also, its 4K resolution makes it suitable for applications that require a high level of detail in the output image.
- Finetuned Image Signal Processor (ISP) – The default Qualcomm ISP has been finetuned further to ensure the best possible image output.
- Low power consumption – Engineered for optimized power consumption reducing the total load on the system.
- Small form factor – Perfect for compact embedded systems.