New Genie Nano models
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, has introduced four new models in its high-value, small format Genie™ Nano GigE Vision camera series. Built around the Sony Pregius’ IMX 267 and 304 LL and LQ image sensors, the new 12 bit, 8.9 and 12 Megapixel cameras deliver both speed and high-quality imaging. With the addition of these four models (M4030, M4020, C4030 and C4020) system architects can choose from a growing number of Genie Nano models powered by 39 industry-leading CMOS image sensors.
Developed for an expanding number of industrial imaging applications, including intelligent traffic systems, printed circuit board inspection and metrology, Genie Nano models feature a global shutter and a 3.45 µm pixel. Customers can expect high picture quality, high resolution, and high-speed imaging without distortion, and even faster throughput with Teledyne’s award-winning TurboDrive technology.
The Genie Nano series take full advantage of the Sapera™ LT Software Development Kit (SDK) and field proven Trigger-to-Image-Reliability™framework for full system-level monitoring, control, and diagnostics from image capture through transfer to host memory.
- TurboDrivefor fast frame rates and full image quality
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
- Small footprint / light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 46 grams
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Support for Linux operating platform is also available