Linea Lite and Blackfly S cameras
Teledyne DALSA’s Linea™ Lite family of line scan cameras are available to order now. Built for a wide range of machine vision applications, Linea Lite cameras feature a 45% smaller footprint than the original Linea and are based on the company’s proprietary CMOS image sensor design.
“Linea Lite line scan cameras make line scan imaging more accessible than ever,” said Xing-Fei He, Senior Product Manager at Teledyne DALSA. “With competitive pricing for applications where budgets are tight, these latest generation line scan cameras deliver high throughput without sacrificing performance. This latest generation Linea series combines sensor performance and camera functionality in a powerful and low-cost package.”
Teledyne FLIR Blackfly S
Introducing the latest additions to the Teledyne FLIR Blackfly S UB3 camera line – the BFS-U3-50S4M-C and BFS- U3-50S4C-C.
These 5 MP models are particularly well suited for integration into small handheld devices with their impressive low weight of 53 grams and high pixel density ideal for integrating with compact, less expensive lenses. Leveraging Sony’s IMX547 sensor, they deliver exceptional low-light performance with superior quantum efficiency and very low absolute sensitivity making them suitable for a range of challenging applications from biometrics to scientific research and more.
- 5 MP 2448 x 2048 @ 72 FPS global shutter CMOS
- At 53 grams, the lightest weight camera with IMX547
- High QE and low noise yield a low Absolute Sensitivity Threshold (4.4 photon AST)
- Superior quantum efficiency (68% QE @ 525nm)
- Excellent low-light performance (2.53 e- read noise)
- Small pixel size enables less expensive, more compact optics
- High sensitivity (High QE and Low AST) reduces lighting system requirements