Harrier 4K cameras
Computer vision specialists, Active Silicon, have introduced the newest addition to the Harrier range of cameras, delivering 4K resolution to imaging systems and vision applications.
The Harrier 18x AF-Zoom HDMI 4K Camera is a compact autofocus-zoom camera with real-time 4K video output and 18x optical zoom. Fitted with a 8.4MP Sony CMOS sensor, the camera provides HDMI video at a maximum of 3840x2160p 30/25 fps and simultaneous CVBS analog
The camera also offers sophisticated features including:
• Real-time True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
• Day & Night mode – Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR)
• Digital Noise Reduction (2D + 3D DNR) and Digital Image Stabilization
• Video formats (4K & HD): 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p – 30/25 fps
• Video format (analog): CVBS (NTSC/PAL)
• VISCA or Pelco–D/P Control Protocol over serial communication or USB (virtual COM port)
With its small size and high resolution, the block camera is ideal for applications where broadcast-quality UHD vision is required such as medical and surgical imaging, high-end security and high-speed industrial inspection.
The Harrier 4K camera adds the option for razor-sharp stills and crystal clear video to the Harrier autofocus-zoom camera range. Other HD Harrier modules deliver 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, USB3 and IP H.264 Ethernet with optical zooms of 10x to 40x.