Harrier 10x AF-Zoom camera
In response to requests for a low-cost autofocus-zoom block camera, Active Silicon has added a new high-quality and cost-effective addition to our product range. The Harrier 10x AF-Zoom Camera is now available with LVDS/EX-SDI, USB 3/HDMI and 3G-SDI video output options. With our advanced Harrier technology, it delivers flexible, robust and cost-effective image processing.
• 1/3" 2MP progressive scan CMOS sensor.
• 1080p - 60/50/30 fps, 720p - 60/50/30 fps.
• 10x Optical Zoom & 32x Digital Zoom.
• Day & Night mode - Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR).
• Real-time True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
• Digital Noise Reduction (2D+3D DNR).
• Compact size and low power requirement.
The LVDS/EX-SDI camera supports VISCA and Pelco-D/P Control Protocols, while the USB/HDMI version supports UVC, USB VISCA and serial VISCA control protocols. The 3G-SDI module also offers HD-VLC™ technology for video transmission over extremely long cable lengths and slip rings.
Due to their small size, high resolution and autofocus-zoom functionality, the cameras are particularly well-suited to surveillance, remote monitoring, aerospace, digital microscopy and medical applications.