Genie Nano-CXP C4090 and C5100 cameras
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] company and global leader in machine vision technology, is pleased to announce its new GenieTM Nano-CXP C4090 and C5100 cameras, based on the On-SemiTM 16M and 25M Mono color sensors, are in full production now.
Built around the industry’s leading CMOS image sensors, these latest models range from 16 to 67-megapixel resolution with proven CoaXPressTM 6.25 Gbps technology offering breakthrough speed, robust build quality for wide operating temperatures, and an unmatched feature set. Perfectly complemented by the half-length Xtium-CXPTM frame grabber, they have been designed to work synergistically, minimizing CPU usage and improving processing times for host applications by enabling maximum sustained throughput and ready-to-use image data. The Genie Nano-CXP cameras are a perfect upgrade to significantly slower Camera LinkTM based systems.
Offering 25 million pixels at 80 fps in a small form factor, Genie Nano-CXP cameras are engineered to deliver high-speed, dependable results for applications such as semiconductor wafer inspection, electronics manufacturing, solar panel inspection, and general machine vision.
- Six models are offered, in 16 and 25M in monochrome, color and NIR enhanced versions
- Industry’s smallest 25M CXP cameras
- Trigger-to-Image Reliability (T2IR) framework improves the reliability of your inspection system and protects from data loss
- GenICam, CoaXPress 1.1 compliant
- Robust all-metal body with 3-year warranty