Blackfly S board level camera
Flir has Introduced the latest addition to its Blackfly S board level camera lineup - designed to deliver exceptional imaging performance and a rich feature-set in a remarkably compact 29mm x 29mm x 10mm form factor. Our new Blackfly S board level (BFS-U3-16S2M/C-BD2) features Sony’s IMX273 Pregius global shutter technology with high quantum efficiency and excellent low-light performance.
A value packed combination of sensor size, resolution, high frame rate and sensitivity in a board level form factor; the new Blackfly S is suitable for a range of applications like robotic guidance, blister pack inspection, pathogen identification and eye inspection among several others. Read along for more detailed specs, pricing and to consult a specialist about your project requirements.
- 226 FPS at full resolution and 993 FPS at 240p
- High Quantum Efficiency (67% @ 525nm)
- Excellent low-light performance (3.0 e- Absolute Sensitivity Threshold)
- 240MB frame buffer for maximum data reliability
- Supports LUT, gamma, and Logic Blocks
- Board level form factor with secure, space-saving FPC interface
- Low read noise and AST
- Ability to use a range of cost-effective lens with 1/2.9” sensor