Monochrome, RGB, and NIR sensors in 2k to 16k resolution
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in image sensing technology, has, for the first time, released its proven and best-performing image sensors for sale.
For more than 35 years, Teledyne DALSA has designed and manufactured the machine vision industry’s best-in-class line-scan image sensors. Positioned at the heart of the company’s industry-leading and highest value line scan cameras, this class of sensors enables fast, high-resolution monochrome, color, and near-infrared (NIR) imaging for document scanning, parcel sorting, glass, and wood inspection among countless other of the most challenging quality applications.
Sensors are available immediately in resolutions from 2k to 16k with the following features:
Fast line rates – Data throughput up to 1.1 Gpix/s for improved productivity allowing faster scanning in less time
- True color imaging – 3-line Red/Green/Blue, 4-line Red/Green/Blue/NIR, and bilinear subsampled color
- Common interface – Common pinouts, data interfaces, control interfaces, and mechanical connectivity enable easier design-in for multiple sensor solutions.
- Multi-line scan with independent exposure control – the ability to control the amount of light hitting every line enables dynamic white balancing, and flexible lighting for advanced defect detection.
- High bit depth On-Chip ADC – enables enhanced dynamic range and low noise by minimizing issues due to quantization. Improved overall contrast for more image clarity
- Vertically integrated design, development, and manufacturing - a vertically integrated, turnkey solution including a single manufacturing path from wafer probe to packaged part test. Leveraged expertise across a global family of Teledyne companies to provide full mixed-signal CMOS design, and best-in-class CMOS fabrication.
This is the first in a series of image sensor releases. A full list of available sensors, with specifications and part numbers, is available for download from the website: www.teledynedalsa.com/sensors