Macnica ATD Europe to host technical webinars in early 2021
Macnica ATD Europe today announced to host a series of technical Webinars early in 2021. The series is titled “Advanced Imaging Webinars” and aims to highlight in roughly 1,5 hours key innovations of the companies and brands which are distributed by Macnica ATD Europe.
“Innovation continues and has sometimes even accelerated in the machine vision sector during the lockdown period when full attention could be given to pushing R&D projects. At the same time, with the lack of personal meeting options customers are pushing to get updates on latest developments in our industry. Therefore, with our new format “Advanced Imaging Webinars” we are happy to provide a platform for our distribution partners to present their novelties to the customers”, says Clemence Boudot, Engineering Director at Macnica ATD Europe.
The following Webinar dates are fixed:
- CAELESTE - Advances in Scientific Image Sensors: Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021 - 10:00 AM (CET)
- SONY - Image Sensor World – Capturing Everything: Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021 - 10:00 AM (CET)
- MACNICA - Macnica Machine Vision Camera IP Solution: Thursday, 28 Jan 2021 - 09:00 AM (CET)
- AMS - Pushing the Envelope of Image Sensing Applications in Industrial, Medical and Consumer Markets: Tuesday, February 2nd 2021 - 10:00 AM (CET)
- CORNING VARIOPTIC - Variable Focus Lenses for Demanding Applications: Thursday, February 4th 2021 - 2:00 PM (CET)
Participation at the Webinars is free of charge. More information and Email registration through the following link: www.atdelectronique.com/webinars.