Easy3DObject and Easy3DLaserLine
Euresys is proud to announce the availability of two new image analysis libraries and software tools:
Easy3DObject is a library able to automatically extract and measure 3D objects from a Point Cloud or ZMap. For each object detected, Easy3DObject computes 3D geometric measurements, including the length, width and height of the object, the orientation and tilt angles, the area and the volume.
- Detection of 3D objects in point clouds or ZMaps
- Metric detection criteria
- Compatible with arbitrary regions
- Computation of precise 3D measurements, like size, orientation, area, volume...
- Automatic extraction of object local support plane
- 2D and 3D graphical display of the results
- Full-featured interactive demo application
With Easy3DLaserLine, the user will be able to implement a high-precision calibrated laser line triangulation setup and to generate a depth map from a series of images that contain a laser line projected on the inspected object. The dual laser line extraction process reduces the effect of occlusions occurring when some parts of the objects are not lit by any laser.
- Single and Dual Laser Line Extraction into a depth map
- Convenient and powerful 3D calibration for laser triangulation setups
- Compatible with the Coaxlink Quad 3D-LLE frame grabber
Euresys is also expanding their CXP-12 frame grabber range with the addition of the Coaxlink Mono CXP-12 and Duo CXP-12. These are one- and two-connection CoaXPress 2.0 frame grabbers complementing the four-connection Coaxlink Quad CXP-12, already available.
These new compact, fanless frame grabbers pack a lot of power in a low-profile PCIe card design. As a single CXP-12 connection provides more bandwidth than Camera Link Full, they are a perfect upgrade for most applications. In addition, the Coaxlink CXP-12 range supports extra-long 40-meter cables, just using standard coaxial cables.
Acquire images from the fastest and highest resolution CoaXPress cameras available today with the Euresys Coaxlink CXP-12 series!