Infinity8 microscope cameras and Lt series USB3 cameras
Teledyne Lumenera, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] company and part of the Teledyne Imaging group, is pleased to announce the release of its new INFINITY8 Microscope Camera series.
Models in this series range in resolution from 2MP to 20MP. Using the latest in advanced CMOS sensor technology the cameras address the needs of fluorescence imaging, as well as produce vivid color images for use in education and lab settings. The new camera body provides a heat-dissipating design that reduces noise without the need for costly fans or cooling systems. The CMOS sensors selected for the new INFINITY8 microscope cameras also enable performance that rivals legacy CCD at a fraction of the cost. They are available from Teledyne Lumenera, a part of the Teledyne Imaging Group.
“These new microscope cameras are designed specifically to provide both performance and value across a wide range of brightfield and fluorescence applications,” said Manuel Romero, Senior Product Manager at Teledyne Imaging. “This is important in today’s climate of increasingly constrained lab budgets.”
Like all INFINITY Microscope Cameras, INFINITY8 Microscope Cameras include a licence for INFINITY ANALYZE, the latest version of Teledyne Lumenera’s powerful microscopy software for both brightfield and fluorescence imaging, image stitching, measurements, annotation, time lapse, video clips, and post-processing functions.
- Four new microscope camera models with resolutions from 2 - 20 MP with latest global and rolling shutter CMOS sensors for wide range of brightfield and fluorescence applications
- New camera housing design for improved heat dissipation without additional cooling
- Licence included for INFINITY ANALYZE, the latest version of Teledyne Lumenera’s powerful microscopy software
- Compatible with all C-mount microscope brands
Lt Series USB3 high resolution cameras
Teledyne is also pleased to announce the release of its new Lt Series USB3 high resolution cameras. With robust enclosures and fully locking USB3 connectors, these new cameras are built for rugged 24/7 use.
The Lt Series cameras are part of the Teledyne Lumenera product line and are designed to meet the challenges of today’s modern imaging systems by providing advanced vision performance while using less power, less space, and fitting increasingly tight budgets.
Equipped with Sony® Pregius™ 3.45 µm pixel sensors, these new cameras are available in resolutions from 17-31 megapixels, and perform in a wide variety of imaging applications where higher resolution is key, including aerial imaging, Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), robotic inspection solutions, and life sciences.
“With new higher resolutions, the latest Lt Series cameras offer a comprehensive set of features to address the industry’s most challenging applications,” said Manuel Romero, Senior Product Manager, 2D Area Scan Cameras at Teledyne’s industrial imaging group. “These cameras allow system developers to deliver high-resolution performance with the simple integration of a USB3 interface that’s 15% faster than competitive USB3 vision cameras.”
- Six new USB3 cameras with resolutions of 16.9 MP, 19.7 MP, and 31 MP in color and monochrome models with more resolutions following
- High sensitivity with 3.45 μm x 3.45 μm pixel size
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Multiple data rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- USB3 Vision compliant, with Windows and Linux SDKs
- 3-year warranty