WiDy SenS 640A-STE
A new SWIR camera has been introduced to the WiDy SenS family: WiDy SenS 640A-STE.
This last member of the WiDy SenS family exhibits several new features ideal for embedded applications in UAVs, drones, land or naval platforms. Its video output supports the analog video format RS170 or CCIR which makes it easy to integrate to most video transmission links used in UAVs. This camera can operate in stand-alone mode without external controls. This camera still carries on its unique dual-mode High sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range features.
New Feature Benefit:
- Analog Video 50/60Hz: Stand-alone operation directly connects to a display screen or a data link.
- Power Consumption < 4W: Ideal as a payload for UAVs.
- Image Flip: Allows compensating for gimbal orientation or lens inversion.
- On the field SW/FW update: Internal software and firmware can be updated on the field without dismantling the camera from the platform.
- Updated SDK: a camera control software via an RS232 link.
The WiDy SenS 640A-STE Analog completes the existing NIT WiDy SenS series. The cameras in this product line are now available with multiple outputs: USB 3.0, CameraLink, GigE, and Analog.